Wednesday, January 20, 2010

20.01.10


OMG!!!!!!
I'm moving to New York in a year!!!!
to study! Oh My God!!!
this is the plan-
in march 30 I'll finish with school, and I'm not going to the army, which is practically illegal but i got away with it:)))))
and then I'll work for about 6-8 month and save a lot of money to parsons.. which I'm really hoping to get in to.. and I'll move.. alone. and no i don't have any family in there. so what? i know it will be really hard but i can deal with it:) so anyone in here are from new york?

ahhhh happiness is so funnnnn!! fun fun fun!

and also,, yesterday i made my first leather jacket, really leather not the fake thingy..



ps. my parents doest approve yet, they want the army thing put once i turn 18 they have nothing to do with this..!

8 comments:

  1. wow! congratulations. that is so exciting. new things are always so wonderful and fill you with such hope and enthusiasm for everything that is to come. am sure your parents will come around. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoaa new york is my dream city! you are so lucky! :D I hope your parents would approve it ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulaions! i bet that will be so much fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! that will be fun
    i love your blog though, keep it up!
    thanks for sharing as always

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the move, that is very exciting! We love Ny, so inspiring in so many ways. It is a place filled with lots of dreams and hope!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats! move to New York. Remember what JayZ and Alicia Keys sing about?! "In New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of, there's nothing you can't do..." ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I moved to Paris for a year for school. It was hard enough with the language barrier but at the end of the day you come out a stronger person. I have been to New York many times and it is amazing. And may I say I almost went to Parsons though couldn't afford it despite being accepted! ;-) Do this for yourself.Let other people fight the war. You have so much more to give. !! GOOD LUCK. Big kiss

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. NY, another dream city for me. perhaps that'd be nice living there. i've never been to mega cities such as NY before, so i'm really curious about how people interact and how things are set.

    i'm a fan of leather jackets too. instant tough-chic factor. perfect to toughen almost every look!

    ReplyDelete